Wednesday 21 September 2011

Day 24: Changes

Something I read a few days ago has been on my mind all week. The difference between what we know and what we do. Deep within, I know that there are certain steps I need to take to get me to where I need to be. For example, I always seem to be thinking, talking, journalling about my weight. I know the changes I need to make to my diet. I know I need to be more active but I haven't really been doing anything about it. Just accumulating a lot of knowledge.

Change, constant and yet so difficult. I am inspired these days when I see and read of people overcoming all sorts of odds to achieve what was thought to be impossible for them. Therefore my next 30 days challenge is going to be more on a healthy lifestyle. If you can do something for 30 days, it becomes a habit. I'll be away for a few days as its my birthday this weekend. But I have this expectant feeling on the inside that wonderful things are in store for me.

Learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment