Tuesday 30 August 2011

Day 15: Halfway there..

So today I thought I'd have some fun. I'm in bed feeling fluish, aches, fever the works and trying to put myself in a good mood.  I got this from a blog I used to read before I even started blogging. It's more a getting to know 'G' sort of blog. Anyway, I'm celebrating the halfway point on my journey. I feel so much better than where I was when I started, externally I must say that not much has changed but I'm beginning to feel the wheels turning on the inside. I'm happy.


A One Woman 60 Questions Interview


1. What time did you get up this morning? 0500...hate being sick.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Something very simple and elegant about pearls..understated chic
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't remember what we saw but it was over 6 months ago! Now that's long for me.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now, its 'The Borgias' but I'm a '24' widow
5. What did you have for breakfast? An orange and an apple, I have that chalky taste in my mouth
6. What is your middle name? Nothing. For some reason my parents thought that 1 name was sufficient..
7. What is your favorite cuisine/meal? Italian but for something special Thai.
8. What foods do you dislike? Cheese, though I eat pizza. SO finds this very weird. I also pick out the pepperoni.
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Wedges
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Women of Faith-Worship CD
11. What kind of car do you drive? Nothing at the moment.
12.Favorite sandwich? Tuna and sweetcorn
13. What characteristics do you despise? Rudeness
14. Favorite item of clothing? Dresses. So comfy and hide a multitude of 'sins'
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? The Bahamas
16. What color is your bathroom? Mainly brown
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Chanel...Classic white and black..hmm
18. Where would you want to retire? maybe.. The Bahamas
19. Favorite time of day? Early in the morning
20. What was the last thing you read and liked? 'The Memory of Love' by Aminatta Forna
21. Favorite sport(s) to watch? Football
22. Who do you least expect to respond to this? I don't know
23. Person you expect to respond first? Same as above
24. What laundry scent do you use? Lenor
25. Coke or Pepsi? Not a fizzy fan, prefer a Cranberry
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? I love the early hours, the quiet the peace
27. What size shoe do you wear? European 41
28. Do you have pets? No
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm happy..
30. What did you want to be when you were little? Pediatrician
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Toblerone
32. What is your best childhood memory? Travelling with my family
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Checkout staff, Administrative Assistant, Teacher
34. What color/type underwear are you? White/Boys shorts
35.Nicknames: Just shorter variations of my names
36. Piercings ? I'm very conservative so just my ears
37. Eye color? Brown
38. Ever been to Africa? Yes but haven't been anywhere outside West Africa. I would like to go to Kenya and South Africa
39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling? No
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? I used to giggle when I saw brides cry at their weddings but I think I understand why now.
41. Been in a car accident? No
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Neither
43.Favorite day of the week? Wednesday because its halfway point
44. Favorite restaurant? No favourites
45. Favorite flower? Tulips
46. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla
47. Favorite fast food restaurant? Burger King for a Whopper and fries from McDonalds..lol
48. What color is your bedroom carpet? Brown
49. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I don't want to lie..lol!
50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? A friend
51. Which stores would you choose to max out your credit card? It would be somewhere that sold really pretty shoes
52. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read
53. Bedtime? Depends on what's happening
54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? No one
55. Last person you went to dinner with? SO
56. What are you listening to right now? Shuffling songs on the iPod
57. What is your favorite color? Brown
58. Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean speaks to me of vastness, that I shouldn't be small minded, the earth is filled with endless possibilities
59. How many tattoos do you have? None
60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I'll go with the egg. Things usually start small, trees come from seeds, babies from a fertilised egg that's so tiny.



That was fun! 


Love.Live

No comments:

Post a Comment